at a Glance
Personalised Customer Care:
We will advise you throughout the entire process of making a request to booking your room. Once you have arrived, we will provide you with any up-to-date information you may need and will assist you in planning your excursions, hikes, etc. Furthermore, we are happy to support you in booking events and taxi services.
Mountain- & Ski Guide in the House:
Host Hans will have all the insider tips for you. Additionally, he will be willing to give you a guided tour.
For a minimum stay of one week, we would like to invite you to a drink with our guests and the host family.
Serving "Osttirol" for Breakfast:
Start your day with home-grown organic produce, home-baked bread and regional specialties. If you wish to stay in an apartment, you are very welcome to book breakfast too.
Our organic farm is located at the end of the Kalsertal at about 1.500 metres above sea level. Many hiking and walking trails start at your doorstep. Sitting on the terrace will allow you to enjoy the peacefulness and the view of the beautiful mountains.
Unwind, relax, and recharge here in alpine nature.
Exclusively for our Guests:
There will be a free voucher to go on a ranger tour in the Hohe Tauern National Park during summer. Discover all the secrets that lie behind the mystery of the park.
Do you want to leave your car at home and experience a vacation without all the stress that comes along with it? No problem!
- The “Postbus” stop is right in front of the house. As long as you have your (free!) guest card with you, you will be able to use the bus across East Tyrol.
- You will be pleased to experience the blooming meadows, quiet forests, and soothing atmosphere, all of which can be found around the house.
- There is also a gourmet restaurant in the neighborhood.
- You have access to Wi-Fi in the entire house.
- For an additional charge, you have the possibility to book massages and take baths at Hotel Taurerwirt.